Abrasion Resistant Coatings
If it can corrode, fail, or leak, it will. That’s why facilities and plants across our region have chosen RAK’s abrasion and impact resistant coatings as their protection solution. Our coating solutions offer excellent stability for immersion applications and chemical resistance.
If your facility is moving any sort of abrasive material through pipe shoots or equipment, you have the opportunity to extend the life of your equipment by proactively applying an abrasion or impact resistant coating. These coatings are perfect for:
- Wastewater treatment
- Concrete plants
- Coal facilities
- Loading and unloading areas in fulfillment spaces
If something prematurely fails, the plant is down. Abrasive slurries wear down piping tanks and contaminants quickly—so you’re not only down, you are also facing a shorter life span on your expensive equipment.
RAK will work with you to understand the nature of whatever material you’re working with, and at what point in the process that material is causing wear. We’ll offer up options to reinforce your equipment without having to replace or, if replacement is necessary because equipment is too far gone, we’ll preventatively coat the replacement to significantly extend the life of the new piece going in.
RAK’s abrasion and impact resistant coatings:
- Reduce maintenance costs, repairs and equipment downtime
- Increase personnel safety and productivity
- Add years of life to any surface
- Cushion cargo and prevents damage from shifting during transit
- Shield against abrasion, impacts, and abuse from the elements
- Lower production costs than traditional coating solutions
- Are environmentally friendly, no VOCs or solvents
- Won’t crack, peel, split or warp
- Are UV resistant
Our abrasion and impact resistant coatings are a great, proactive option for many industries. Don’t wait until you have an issue—get ahead of it and get more out of your equipment. Contact us today to discuss what abrasion or impact resistant coating is best for your equipment and process.